Covid-19 Statement

Suspension of Local Coding due to Covid-19

Released – 06/29/2020

Due to the resurgence of the Covid-19 pandemic in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have decided to suspend local coding until conditions improve*. This decision was made in regards to the health of my family and with the consideration of others for me to not be an additional vector of transmission (I see many people from all over the Bay area). I would truly hate to be responsible for unknowingly infecting another if I happened to be asymptomatic, worse to be responsible for the premature death of another persons loved one.

I will continue to offer remote coding services, and as such will offer a discount of $10 for each session if the client is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

*Conditions needed to be in place before I reopen local coding:

  1. A Coronavirus vaccine is released
  2. San Francisco Bay Areas new cases are under control